The iTaste SVD (Super Vaping Device) is pretty much the bestest big-battery PV you can get.
We call it an APV (Advanced Personal Vaporizer) but it’s really not more advanced that it’s little brother, the iTaste VV.
Both the SVD and the VV are variable voltage and variable wattage devices.
What makes it a little more complicated is the fact that it uses replaceable batteries rather than the ability to just plug it in.
This ability, however, is what makes it better in most ways. You have the option of putting in large or small batteries and changing the overall size of the unit dramatically. While the smaller batteries do provide for a smaller vape to carry around, you sacrifice battery life.
What’s great though is that you don’t have to choose, you can have both.
What do these mean?
Ease of Use
How easy is it for the average person to use it on a daily basis. This includes what you may have to do to keep it charged etc.
How long does the battery last compared to other options.
How compatible is it with atomizers on the market. How much flexibility do I have with customization and setup of this device.
How easy is it to travel with. This also includes how much you may have to bring along with you somewhere to keep it charged. Also, how heavy it might be.
How much will it cost me initially as well as possible maintenance costs such as replacement parts or batteries.
- Variable Voltage: voltage can be adjusted from 3.3 – 6.0 volts in .1 volt increments.
- Variable Wattage: Wattage can be adjusted from 3.0 – 15.0 W in .5 watts increments.
- eGo threaded
- 510 threaded
- Short Circuit Protection.
- Reverse Battery Protection Circuit
- Battery Voltage Detection
- Resistive Load Detection ( Ohms meter )
- ON/OFF battery switch
- LED Battery Power Display
- Low Voltage Warning
- Overtime Vaping Warning
- Telescopic Tube supports 18350, 18500 or 18650 batteries
- Battery safety protection
- Myriad compatible ( Thread fit iClear10 ,iClear16, iClear30,CE4,CE5 ,eGo, T2,T3 , VIVI NOVA and 510 etc )
- Change battery and switch VV or VW have parameter memory function
- Built-in 3 digit display ( Ohms meter , Volts /Watts , Atomizer voltage output )
With the SVD, you have the option to keep it small or long or both.
|Battery Capacity (Mfg Rated)||2600 mAh|
|Battery Feature||Protected Rechargeable|
|Battery Form Factor||18650|
|Battery Rated Voltage||3.7 V|
|Battery Capacity (Mfg Rated)||1200 mAh|
|Battery Form Factor||18350|
|Battery Rated Voltage||3.7 V|
Smart Battery Charger
- Compatible with nearly all types of rechargeable batteries it makes owning multiple chargers a thing of the past
- Automatically identifies and charges Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-CD rechargeable batteries using the correct charging mode
- Each of the i2’s bays is independently controlled is capable of monitoring and charging your batteries individually according to their type and capacity
- With easy to read LED status indicators the i4 makes charging as simple as plug and go
- Simultaneously charge two batteries
- Each battery slot is charged and monitored independently
- Automatically detects battery type, status, and ideal charging mode
- Easy to read Tri-Color LED shows battery charge progress
- Automatically stops charging when complete
- Integrated Reverse Polarity Protection
- Charges Li-ion: 26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 18350, 17500, 17335, 16340 (CR123A/RCR123), 14500, 10440, Ni-MH（Ni-Cd): AA, AAA, A, SC, C
Travel Battery Charger
What to say about this charger. Well, it’s not “smart” but I’m not sure anyone would want it if we called it a “Dumb Charger”.
I charges your batteries. It’s small and easy to transport. It works. There you go.
Finally, a tank we can rant and rave about!
The Aerotank Mega…
- is the perfect-looking addition to your SVD
- has a bottom dual-coil atomizer
- comes with a Pyrex glass AND an awesome stainless steel tank
- has an adjustable airflow
- comes with two atomizer heads
- comes with it’s own stainless steel drip tip (we do think that the upgraded drip tip looks even sweeter)
- is built so that each and every part can unscrew for cleaning or replacement
- comes with an awesome beauty ring so that you can use it on a smaller vape like the iTaste VV and still look amazing
- holds 3.8 mL of Vaping Fuel E-Liquid
- measures 1-7/8″L x 7/8″D (without drip tip)
- 1 x Kanger Aerotank Mega with Airflow Control (Pyrex tank, top cap, bottom cap and 510 base)
- 1 x 510 Drip tip
- 1 x Stainless Replacement Tube
- 1 x Ego Cone Cover
- 2 x Dual Coil Atomizer Heads
To this WAY COOLER drip dip
Variable Voltage vs Variable Wattage
Basically, both modes change temperature at which your atomizer “cooks” the liquid. The hotter it is, the stronger the flavor, too hot, and it starts to get burnt.
To understand this fully, you must first understand that atomizers have a certain resistance number. Without explaining boringly, I’ll just say that the lower the resistance (ohms), the hotter it will vape. What this means is that if you have a higher resistance atomizer (3.0 Ω for example) then you would have to bump up your voltage to compensate for it to get the flavor to where you want it to be.
With variable wattage (also called variable power), the unit does the math for you and all you have to do is set your wattage level exactly where you want it to be no matter which resistance atomizer you are using.
This means that once you set your wattage to where you like it, you can use ANY atomizer of any resistance and it will always vape at the same temperature.